Friday, September 28, 2012
Macbook White Mid 2010, mint condition. ?
This is a 13” Macbook purchased on the 16-08-2010. It is the mid 2010 model (last white macbook before they were discontinued) and I am selling due to recently purchasing a macbook air. I have listed this as seller refurbished because it is not technically a fully refurbished macbook. There has been a new Display Module (LCD screen), new Housing, Top Case and keyboard fitted. This work was done in an apple store and was completed on the 23rd June 2012 and I will supply the invoice of the work. The trackpad was replaced around this time last year, although I have misplaced the invoice to show this. Essentially the laptop is brand new on the surface and that is why I have listed it as ‘seller’ refurbished.
The hardware itself is in perfect working order and I have experienced no problems to date. I have used it mainly for website browsing, movies and university coursework, and so has not had heavy usage although was used almost daily. The battery is still very strong although I am sure after 2 years of usage it has weakened slightly and going on advice from apple I would imagine the battery is about 80% of its original capacity. This still massively out performs general laptops, and the performance speed is exceptional.
As for the operating system, I have restored the laptop to factory settings and will provide an OS X Lion boot DVD that I made and used to reboot the laptop. Due to having to reinstall the programs such as Microsoft Office I will set up a admin account with a password supplied, which will allow the buyer to move whichever programs they want to onto a suitable hard drive and use the provided DVD if necessary, or else keep all programs and it will only be necessary to change the admin name and password accordingly.
This laptop comes with original boxing, original charger and original Snow Leopard reboot DVD. It also comes with my custom-made lion reboot DVD. The charger lead has become frayed with usage and the wire became exposed although I can assure you that I have experienced no problems with the charger other than aesthetically after the fray.
If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask and I can provide more pictures etc on request.
I will also be open to posting after payment through paypal, although postage cost will have to be negotiated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
Very powefull Toshiba satellite p300 17 inch Hi. I have for sell very good condition Toshiba satellite p300 with 17 inch, 4gb, windows 7 Pr...
-
Logitech X-230 multimedia speaker system - Inverurie Logitech X-230 speaker system. Comes with all the cables required to set it up with yo...
-
Unwanted xmas present, fully working order, as new!! Used only twice!! No scratches or marks, All boxed with cables,handset etc. Any questio...
-
Toshiba L300 Laptop 2.2Ghz CPU, 2GB Ram, 80GB HDD WiFi 802.11g Windows Vista - 3 Month Warranty ! Battery Holds a charge for 2 Hours Appr...
-
Acer V223HQVb 21.5 inch Widescreen LCD Microlab FC330 2.1-CH PC multimedia speaker sys Very nice and new speakers Microlab premier ran...
-
Xbox 360 in white with 2 controllers and 13 games Balck ops Fifa 12 Fifa 11 Dirt GTA IV hardrive is included and has plenty of demos...
-
acer aspire 5742 core i5 hi i am selling my acer aspire core i5. ACER BEST SELLING LAPTOP IN MARKET. its in very very good condition and w...
-
Selling a basic Pentium 4 computer. Ideal who wants only web browsing and music listening. Also playing 720 HD ready resolution video on...
-
Dell mini Inspiron in lime green. Rarely been used still in excellent condition. Windows XP Intel Atom processor Comes complete with...
-
COMMODORE 1526 TRACTOR FEED PRINTER with dustcover and paper tray which is a wire framework tray for the printing to go on to, it is NOT A P...
0 comments:
Post a Comment