Macbook Pro 15 cheap fix
The computer was damaged: Screen, Trackpad, and case. I ordered a LCD and Glass which tried to install in but I cannot get the cable to stay connected. It works when I have the back case off but when ever I put the cover back on it comes loose... It honestly was beyond me. My lose you gain. When I plug it into an external monitor it works (It is not mirrored so you cant see the menu bar.) I also ordered a new superdrive as the old one was acting up. Comes with: original box, black hardshell case, new and old lcd, new and old superdrive, 85 w charger.
If you can finish the install of the LCD it will work fine.
Please SMS any questions
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
Very powefull Toshiba satellite p300 17 inch Hi. I have for sell very good condition Toshiba satellite p300 with 17 inch, 4gb, windows 7 Pr...
-
Logitech X-230 multimedia speaker system - Inverurie Logitech X-230 speaker system. Comes with all the cables required to set it up with yo...
-
Toshiba L300 Laptop 2.2Ghz CPU, 2GB Ram, 80GB HDD WiFi 802.11g Windows Vista - 3 Month Warranty ! Battery Holds a charge for 2 Hours Appr...
-
Unwanted xmas present, fully working order, as new!! Used only twice!! No scratches or marks, All boxed with cables,handset etc. Any questio...
-
Xbox 360 in white with 2 controllers and 13 games Balck ops Fifa 12 Fifa 11 Dirt GTA IV hardrive is included and has plenty of demos...
-
Selling a basic Pentium 4 computer. Ideal who wants only web browsing and music listening. Also playing 720 HD ready resolution video on...
-
Acer V223HQVb 21.5 inch Widescreen LCD Microlab FC330 2.1-CH PC multimedia speaker sys Very nice and new speakers Microlab premier ran...
-
Dell mini Inspiron in lime green. Rarely been used still in excellent condition. Windows XP Intel Atom processor Comes complete with...
-
COMMODORE 1526 TRACTOR FEED PRINTER with dustcover and paper tray which is a wire framework tray for the printing to go on to, it is NOT A P...
-
Excellent spec imac 24 inch Comes with clean fresh installation of Latest ion OS Also, it has got full updatable applications such as Log...
0 comments:
Post a Comment