Sunday, October 21, 2012

Brand New Like Black iPad 2 16Gb 3G+Wifi all boxed up -

THE PRICE IS FIX AND I WILL NOT BARGAIN AS THEY SELL FOR 429 new and this is a bargain!! Hi Guys, I am selling a black iPad 2 16gb 3G plus Wifi, it comes with box assecories and 2 leather cases. The iPad has been used like 6 months by my wife and now she dosent need it as she got the new one. Its in new like condition as she never really used it. You can collect it from WOOLWICH ARSENAL STATION or my home near WOOLWICH ARSENAL STATION. THE PRICE IS FIX AND I WILL NOT BARGAIN PLEASE POP ME A TEXT AND I WILL CALL YOU COZ I DONT GET GOOD RECEPTION IN MY OFFICE, PLEASE DONT CALL ME FROM A BLOCKED NUMBER THE PRICE IS FIX AND I WILL NOT BARGAIN AS THEY SELL FOR 429 new and this is a bargain!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular