Friday, September 28, 2012

Macbook White Mid 2010, mint condition. ?

This is a 13” Macbook purchased on the 16-08-2010. It is the mid 2010 model (last white macbook before they were discontinued) and I am selling due to recently purchasing a macbook air. I have listed this as seller refurbished because it is not technically a fully refurbished macbook. There has been a new Display Module (LCD screen), new Housing, Top Case and keyboard fitted. This work was done in an apple store and was completed on the 23rd June 2012 and I will supply the invoice of the work. The trackpad was replaced around this time last year, although I have misplaced the invoice to show this. Essentially the laptop is brand new on the surface and that is why I have listed it as ‘seller’ refurbished. The hardware itself is in perfect working order and I have experienced no problems to date. I have used it mainly for website browsing, movies and university coursework, and so has not had heavy usage although was used almost daily. The battery is still very strong although I am sure after 2 years of usage it has weakened slightly and going on advice from apple I would imagine the battery is about 80% of its original capacity. This still massively out performs general laptops, and the performance speed is exceptional. As for the operating system, I have restored the laptop to factory settings and will provide an OS X Lion boot DVD that I made and used to reboot the laptop. Due to having to reinstall the programs such as Microsoft Office I will set up a admin account with a password supplied, which will allow the buyer to move whichever programs they want to onto a suitable hard drive and use the provided DVD if necessary, or else keep all programs and it will only be necessary to change the admin name and password accordingly. This laptop comes with original boxing, original charger and original Snow Leopard reboot DVD. It also comes with my custom-made lion reboot DVD. The charger lead has become frayed with usage and the wire became exposed although I can assure you that I have experienced no problems with the charger other than aesthetically after the fray. If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask and I can provide more pictures etc on request. I will also be open to posting after payment through paypal, although postage cost will have to be negotiated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular