Monday, November 19, 2012

LACIE 1TB USB2.0 External Hard Drive .

Selling my 1TB Hard Drive as I have upgraded to a 2TB and no longer use this one, its working order is 100% and has never failed me or crashed in any way, very good company and i bought this through a recommendation as I am a wedding photographer and video editor so backing up data for me is very crucial, I filled it up with data then needed more space so bought another one but 2TB so thats the reason I am selling this one. On google shopping brand new i have seen for 95 and my asking price is 60. Comes with power cable and USB top firewire cable, do not have the box or manual but very easy to use. LaCie Hard Disk, Design by Neil Poulton Cooling System Fanless, Interface Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Interface Transfer Rate Up to 480Mbits/s (60MB/s) Cache: 16MB or greater Dimensions (WxDxH) 4.6 x 7.6 x 1.8 in. / 117 x 193 x 45 mm 33.5 oz. / 950 g PC OS Compatability: Windows 2000/XP/Vista Mac OS Compatability: Mac OS9/X

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular