Friday, November 16, 2012

Brand New Fujitsu Laptop/Netbook/Lifebook A series AH530, I3-380m-500gb *BARGAIN* £300 ono !

Hi, I have for sale a Brand New Fujitsu Laptop/Netbook/Lifebook A series AH530, I3-380m-500gb. I bought it a couple of months ago and never really used it so am deciding to sell it. The condition is new as I have only used it a handful of times for not very long at all because I already have a macbook. It also all runs very quickly and smoothly. It comes boxed as new with the original protectors still on it and with the protectors still in the box. The laptop comes with the original box, charger, manuals and some other bits and bobs. It still has at least 6 months warranty left. I am wanting 300 ono which is a bargain as these retail for 400 on ebay never mind what they go or in shops. If you need any more info please feel free to call or text me on: 07901940400 Thanks for looking

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular