Thursday, August 23, 2012

Samsung hyper dis 65x charger +

Well looked after Toshiba NB200-11L
I am selling my Toshiba netbook, which I bought for travelling. It served the purpose perfectly as it is small (only 1.3 kg) and easy to carry around. As I am continuing my studies I am selling my netbook to buy a laptop. It is in very good condition and well looked after (no scratches, marks etc). Original battery life was 9.5 hours. I can say it still does a good 5.5 hours if charged fully (6 cell battery). • Hard Drive - 160 GB • Operating System - Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition • 3 USB ports • Graphics - Intel GMA 950 • Webcam – Integrated, built-in speakers • Screen size - 10.1 in - 1024 x 600 • Processor - Intel Atom N270 - 1.6 GHz • RAM - 1 GB • Wireless LAN 802.11 b/g • Web Camera • SM BIOS • HD Audio support • Memory card slot Please check the reviews/comments/details on internet “Toshiba NB200-11L” It comes with a protective (black) sleeve as shown on the picture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular