Tuesday, August 28, 2012

How much of a hard drive can i upgrade my fujitsu ah530 i3 lapto .

1TB quad core piano black pc with software,cam,mouse,keyboard
case Piano Black ATX CPU AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Operating System Microsoft windows7 64-BIT Motherboard Asus M4N68T-M Memory 4GB DDR3 1333mhz 2x2GB Hard Drive 1TB S-ATAII 3.0Gb/s Optical Drive 22x DVD+RW DL S-ATA Graphics Card onboard Geforce 7025 Sound card Onboard 7.1 Audio Internet Wireles 802.11N 300Mbps mimo pci card Microsoft Lifecam VX-700 http://www.kingelectro.com/?i=B0018Y4YY0 DiNovo Edge worlds most advanced keyboard ,bluetooth, http://www.logitech.com/en-us/keyboards/keyboards/diNovo-edge HP Bluetooth mouse Windows 7 64bit Microsoft office Photoshop elements I have owned this PC from new I had it made to my spec I have used this Pc to run photoshop cs6 & lightroom 4 for my work and has never let me down. I am only selling this pc as I am going to by a apple mac now. This Pc still has around 2 years Bronze Warranty on it . No offers Please this comes with all stated and all items are boxed PC,Keyboard,Webcam, All software comes in case and with product keys. This PC I will clear and shred all data from Hard drive and do a fresh instal with windows 7, and all stated software . Any Questions please email No posting Pickup only Cash on collection or paypal before pickup This Item can also be picked up from colchester area but let me know when contacting me if you would like to pick up from london or colchester. Many Thanks Simon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular