Thursday, August 16, 2012

Acer Aspire 5630 laptop. Core2Duo, 2 GB Ram, 160 GB Hard Drive, 15.4 inch widescreen !

Selling an Acer laptop in full working condition. Showing typical signs of light wear and tear, scuffs and scratches, nothing nasty, no cracks or dents to the shell. All rubber feet present, clean and quiet. Recent new screen fitted, battery reporting over two hours usage. The main specifications are: Intel Core2Duo T5500 processor 1.66GHz 2GB Ram 160GB Hard drive DVD/CD writer 15.4 inch widescreen UK keyboard Microsoft Windows XP installed Comes with original power supply and power cable For further information please contact me (Geoff) Please note: I will only respond to emails through Gumtree, so do not ask me to send a message to any other email address. I will only sell for cash from the buyer in person. I will never post or allow any item to be collected by any courier or any shipping agent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular